1A50.60 - Dirac Strings
- Oscar Bolina, "Finite Rotations", TPT, Vol. 36, # 8, Nov. 1998, p. 496.
- R. W. Hartung, "Pauli Principle in Euclidean Geometry", AJP, Vol. 47, # 10, Oct. 1979, p. 900.
- Edgar Rieflin, "Some Mechanisms Related to Dirac's Strings", AJP, Vol. 47, # 4, April, 1979, p. 379.
- Vicki Cobb and Kathy Darling, "Out of Order", Bet You Can't - Science Impossibilities To Fool You, p. 69.
- Dirac's String Trick, Mathematics and Knots, Edition Limitee 1996.
- Ronald Brown, "What Should Be the Output of Mathematical Education?",
- Dirac String Trick, Physics Learning Laboratories, Lecture Demonstration Laboratory, 7B35.30, University of Colorado at Boulder.
Disclaimer: These demonstrations are provided only for illustrative use by persons affiliated with The University of Iowa and only under the direction of a trained instructor or physicist. The University of Iowa is not responsible for demonstrations performed by those using their own equipment or who choose to use this reference material for their own purpose. The demonstrations included here are within the public domain and can be found in materials contained in libraries, bookstores, and through electronic sources. Performing all or any portion of any of these demonstrations, with or without revisions not depicted here entails inherent risks. These risks include, without limitation, bodily injury (and possibly death), including risks to health that may be temporary or permanent and that may exacerbate a pre-existing medical condition; and property loss or damage. Anyone performing any part of these demonstrations, even with revisions, knowingly and voluntarily assumes all risks associated with them.