7F10.05 - Gravitational Bending of Light
- Ian Lovatt, "Dimensional Analysis and General Relativity", TPT, Vol. 47, #2, Feb. 2009, p. 110.
- Joshua B. Diamond, "Deflection of Light by Gravity, A Physical Approach", TPT, Vol. 20, #8, Nov. 1982, p. 543 - 545.
- Richard Matzner, "Testing Relativity in the Desert: The Texas-Mauritania Eclipse Expedition", TPT, Vol. 13, #4, Apr. 1975, p. 215.
- Albert Roura, "Quantum Probe of Space-Time Curvature", Science, Vol. 375, # 6577, Jan. 14, 2022, p. 142.
- Chris Overstreet, Peter Asenbaum, Joseph Curti, Minjeong Kim, Mark A. Kasevich, "Observation of a Gravitational Aharonov-Bohm Effect", Science, Vol. 375, # 6577, Jan. 14, 2022, p. 226.
Disclaimer: These demonstrations are provided only for illustrative use by persons affiliated with The University of Iowa and only under the direction of a trained instructor or physicist. The University of Iowa is not responsible for demonstrations performed by those using their own equipment or who choose to use this reference material for their own purpose. The demonstrations included here are within the public domain and can be found in materials contained in libraries, bookstores, and through electronic sources. Performing all or any portion of any of these demonstrations, with or without revisions not depicted here entails inherent risks. These risks include, without limitation, bodily injury (and possibly death), including risks to health that may be temporary or permanent and that may exacerbate a pre-existing medical condition; and property loss or damage. Anyone performing any part of these demonstrations, even with revisions, knowingly and voluntarily assumes all risks associated with them.